The nursery looks great. What a sweet and lovingly planned atmosphere for this little bundle of joy.
PaPa and NaNa are so excited to meet this little one. As fun as baby watch is, we are excitedly anticipating baby arrival. NaNa can hardly wait to hold and hug her, but what a joy it will be to see each of you hold and snuggle your newly arrived gift from God.
WOW what a neat room. I wish I had a room like that all by myself...But I have to share my room with Grammy................ See I have learned to SHARE.
3 comments:
Very pretty! What a wonderful first room for a very special little girl. We can't wait to meet her and hold her!!
Love Country Nelson's
Dear Ones,
The nursery looks great. What a sweet and lovingly planned atmosphere for this little bundle of joy.
PaPa and NaNa are so excited to meet this little one. As fun as baby watch is, we are excitedly anticipating baby arrival. NaNa can hardly wait to hold and hug her, but what a joy it will be to see each of you hold and snuggle your newly arrived gift from God.
God's blessings today and always!
WOW what a neat room. I wish I had a room like that all by myself...But I have to share my room with Grammy................ See I have learned to SHARE.
Love Always
The market stressed
Papaw
Post a Comment