
Ava is three months old! Wow, how the time flies. We got her 3 month photos taken last week. The picture here is the one we chose. We have copies of those that we will be sending out. However, if you'd like to go online and order your own, you can choose from all of the poses they took. Just go to: http://www.smilesbywire.com/ and enter Customer Name: Michelle Nelson and Access Code: LTPP0703108880JCP
This has been a big week for Ava! She is now sleeping in her own room! We've had four successful nights in a row, yea!
Happy Valentine's Day everyone! xoxo
2 comments:
Happy Valentine's Day to you too! What a great picture. I can't wait to see the rest! I can't wait to see her!
Love, Nicole
Hi guys. Congratulations! Ava is so cute!!! I've peeked at your page a couple of times and decided to leave a comment so I don't feel like such a stalker. Her and Preston are going to have so much fun together! Glad to see you're all doing well.
Post a Comment