Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!


We spent Easter at NaNa & PaPa's house this year with Aunt Julie, Uncle Graeme, and Big Cousins Jacob & Greyson. Ava found some pretty awesome shades in her Easter basket this year and didn't mind sporting them for a quick photo session. And despite the slightly chilly temps the kids still had a good time hunting Easter eggs. NaNa spiced it up with a little silly string war--pretty much a one-sided war--all of the adults on Jacob & Greyson. Needless to say, they weren't very fond of that part. :) Check out the rest of the pics along the right side of the page.



Happy Easter to everyone! We love you! XOXO

4 comments:

Nicole Nelson said...

So cute! I love her dress. Looks like Easter was fun! Love you all lots.
Nicole

Anonymous said...

Too too cute! She is getting so big. I can't wait to see you guys again!

Sarah

Unknown said...

Look at that future move star. I knew it all alone.
Miss you Ava.

Love Grammy

Unknown said...

It would help if I could spell. I meant to say all along.
LOL
Love Grammy

Post a Comment