Wednesday, July 20, 2011

We've Moved...Finally!




Yippee! We are in our new house! A year in the making.... Although we must thank my parents for the wonderful accomodations while we were without a home. :) It was a wonderful 5 months. I know Ava enjoyed it immensely. I can still hear her voice "NaNa... I'm 'toming'!" her warning call to my wonderfully patient and always welcoming mother. Thank you so much for letting us stay NaNa and PaPa. I'm sure your house is nice and quiet (and clean) again now.


And now, as I said earlier, we are finally in "the house" and back in MO! As requested, below are some pics. Now keep in mind these aren't the best pictures. My newest and best camera has thus far been a casualty of the move...can't find it anywhere. So these were taken on my phone.



















0 comments:

Post a Comment