Hi All!
Ava's portraits turned out so well! We have uploaded the high resolution files to our Pisasa photo site. Just click on the album on the right to get to the site. If you plan to take the files somewhere to get them printed please let me know and I will send you the copyright release. You will most likely need this to pick up your pictures. I know Wal-Mart in particular is very strict about this.
There isn't much else going on in our world. Kevin is still home (yea!), he will be home until January 5th when he flies out for his new project which is located outside of Detroit. This project is slated to last about nine weeks. In the meantime, Ava and I are enjoying having him here.
Ava and I are keeping busy with Christmas shopping (online mostly), decorating the house, and baking cookies! I'm enjoying being home this December. It is the first time in 7 years I haven't had to fly out for the annual Dale Carnegie convention -- it is so nice to be home!
Monday, December 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment